Fujifilm's Finepix XP20 Digital Camera (Orange) delivers--it's the kind of camera you'll never leave at home. It's got impressive 14 MP resolution, a 5x zoom lens (28-140 mm range equivalent in 35 mm format), and 720p HD video. It also has image stabilization, up to 3200 ISO sensitivity, and a built-in flash.
But what keeps the XP20 close by your side is its toughness--it's waterproof down to 16.4' (5 m), freezeproof to 14°F (-10°C), shockproof from a 4.9' (1.5 m) fall, and dustproof. It's even got a shockproof bumper design that protects the 2.7" LCD monitor screen, a reinforced glass lens cover to protect the lens, and an anti-slip rubber grip. So, take it to the beach and into the water, go skiing with it, or rock climbing, camping, and hiking. You can take the XP20 to the park or halfway around the world, and know that it won't fail--come snow, rain, heat, or gloom of night.
- Sealed with powerful waterproof of up to 16.4' (5m) depth, get close, capture the excitement and dynamic scenes of the water world.
- Perfect for sports activities! The FinePix XP20 can survive a 4.9' (1.5m) fall.
- The FinePix XP20 will suit perfectly for any winter activities proving its durability for max. 14°F (-10°C).
- Great for locations such as sandy beaches and outdoor wilderness.
Highly Functional and Advanced Quality Design
- 2.7-inch LCD
- The LCD is clear and easy to see even in bright conditions.
- Shockproof Bumper
- The shockproof bumper design shields the LCD.
- LED Lights
- The bright LED lights the way in the dark.
- Folded Zoom Lens
- The zoom lens is securely sheltered and protected from shock.
- Reinforced Glass Lens Cover
- Equipped with a strengthened glass lens cover providing outdoor protection.
- Anti-Slip Rubber Grip
- A rubber grip which firms your camera clutch during tough conditions.
Superb Quality with HD
- Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom & 28mm Wide Lens
- The widely renowned Fujinon Lenses are used popularly in numerous situations including satellites in outer space, TV/film, surveillance, and compact cameras. With the highly adept manufacture of Fujifilm, high precision optic and technology are provided for the best 28mm (equivalent in 35 mm) wide angle and 5x optical zoom. The 28mm optical zoom lens allows you to capture the real scale, depth, dynamism of the scene at a wide angle.
- 14 Megapixels - with Vivid Colors and Clarity
- An impressive 14-megapixel resolution won't miss the finest details of your subject. Images are captured sharp and clear, in vivid colors, even when printed at large sizes.
- High Sensitivity + CCD Shift Image Stabilization
- Dual Image Stabilization is the combination of high sensitivity and CCD shift image stabilization that works to eliminate blurred photos by freezing action and minimizing blurs at maximum zoom range. Works in scenes such as subjects in motion, low-light conditions, and underwater that usually gives blurry results.
- HDTV-Compatible Photos & Videos
Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format, the FinePix XP20 lets you discover the impact of full-screen HDTV image display.
Photo Shooting--Capture high resolution images in 16:9 format (4,320 x 2,432 pixels, 3,072 x 1,728 pixels, 1,920 x 1,080 pixels).
Movie Shooting--Capture high resolution images in 16:9 format (1,280 x 720 pixels). Allow 5x zoom ups during your recordings.
Fun & Flexible Shooting Modes
- 6-Scene SR AUTO
- Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait. Portrait--Recognizes portraits by detecting the faces quickly in the frame and optimizing focus, brightness and white balance; Macro--Macro mode sets the focusing position of the details of small flowers or tiny subjects accurately; Landscape--Scenic shots such as mountains and buildings are automatically recognized. Colors of the sky, forests, and flower fields are captured in vivid colors and depth; Night Portrait--When photographing people at night or in low light, SR AUTO optimizes flash range, shutter speed, and exposure of the portraits, while capturing smooth and luminous background; Night--For low-light and nighttime scenarios, shutter speed and sensitivity are automatically adjusted, producing blur-free pictures with minimal noise; Backlit Portrait--Optimizes brightness of the faces that usually end up in shadow and underexposure caused by the light behind.
- Face Detection
Face Detection optimizes people pictures by identifying faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
Red-eye Removal in Detected Faces--Red-eye Removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Instantly Detect up to 6 Faces--Face Detection can simultaneously recognizes up to 6 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the zoom up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.
- Face Detection Timer Function
The Face Detection Self-timer automatically sets off after the number and position of faces in a scene are detected, snapping the photo at the right moment, with all the faces in focus and properly exposed.
Couple Timer--Just the two of you? Couple Timer waits until two faces are close together in the frame. Select "Near," "Close Up" or "Super Close" depending on the level of intimacy you're aiming for; Group Timer--Out and about with your friends? Group Timer mode gives you time to get into position as it waits until the number of faces are detected in the frame. You can select up to 4 faces and enjoy the moment ready to be captured!
- Motion Panorama
- Lets you take panorama photos as simply as 1, 2, 3! The camera automatically stitches together three consecutive shots, with simple in-frame guidance to ensure the images are aligned. The resulting image is saved to the memory card as an impressive panorama.
- One Touch Underwater Movie Recording
- With just a touch of a button, shoot movies underwater. No settings. Just press, shoot and enjoy the movie.
- Tracking Auto Focus
- Keeps fast moving subjects in the frame and in focus, even at 5x zoom extended. Great for capturing dynamic close-ups.
- Versatile Shooting Modes
- In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix XP20 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene: SR AUTO, AUTO, Program Auto, Natural Light & With Flash, Natural Light, Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Landscape, Motion Panorama, Sport, Night, Snow, Sunset, Night (Tripod), Beach, Underwater, Underwater (Wide), Underwater (Macro), Party, Flower, and Text.
Editing, Uploading and Sharing for Everyone
- Fun Entertaining Functions with Tagging Technology
Fujifilm's Tagging Technology lets you tag images for search optimization, organizing your photo collection and easy uploading.
Favorites Rank--Sort your favorite photos tagged by rank of stars from 0 through 5. Quickly search favorite pictures depending on the rank using image search.
Easy Web Uploading to YouTube & FACEBOOK via MyFinePix Studio--The FinePix XP20 features image selection and editing functions that make it easier than ever to upload video clips or still photos to YouTube & FACEBOOK sites.
In-camera Editing--In-camera Edit functions let you edit captured images, which can then be marked with a touch of the convenient upload button.
Upload--When the FinePix XP20 is connected to a PC, the marked images are uploaded to the designated site, eliminating the need for time-consuming PC-based image processing or selection.
MyFinePix Studio Automatically Searches for New Images to Upload for You--MyFinePix Studio detects new images to upload. When finding a new image to upload, the uploader starts automatically.
- Photobook Assist
- Create a photo album in your camera. Easily accessible and mobile, you can share images with family and friends anytime, anywhere. Installed in-camera, you can create a Photobook folder where tagged images will be stored and organized accordingly. Your Photobook can also be ordered online for print when connected to the internet, as well as when you go to stores to get your photos printed, images can easily be sorted when tagged.
- Technology Movie
- Introduces the Photobook Assist function which enables easy Photobook ordering
- Post Capture Editing
- Try our in-camera movie and image editing functions to artistically enliven photos, creating distinctive ambiances. Movie Trimming--After you take a clip, just set the IN and OUT points to crop and save only the part you want. It's that easy. Movie Join--Select any previously recorded movie file and "resume" shooting to create a movie up to 2GB size. Photo Editing--Add an artistic dimension to any recorded image in your camera with your choice of special effects: Aspect Ratio, Sepia, Contrast, Cropping, Color, Brightness, and Face Mosaic.
- Playback Functions
Easy and simple search function with slideshow and red-eye removal during playback.
Image Search--With the convenient Image Search function, you can search pictures by Date, Face, Scene, Type of Data, Favorite Rank, and photos you've marked to upload.
Slideshow--Close-ups of detected faces are shown in slideshow style. Red-eye Removal During Playback--This function corrects red-eyes while playback of detected faces. Micro Thumbnail View--Up to 100 pictures can be viewed at a time in a 10x10 array of micro thumbnails. Convenient for smooth and comfortable playback.
- Memory Card
- The versatile card slot is compatible with high-capacity Secure Digital (SDHC/SDXC) memory cards.