AppleCare OS Support - Alliance from Apple is the equivalent of having direct access to an Apple expert for enterprise-level IT issues, for much less than the annual cost of an additional IT staff employee. For organization-wide deployments of iOS, OS X, and OS X Server across multiple locations, this is unlimited technical support for a year, covering phone and email support for integration, migration, and server operation issues. Six people in your organization will have access to this unlimited tech support.
Going further, Apple will send a technical support engineer to your facility for an onsite review and will assign a dedicated technical account manager to your organization for the duration of the Alliance support. Apple will respond to all priority 1 (server down) issues within an hour – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ApplCare OS Support - Alliance also includes AppleCare Help Desk Support and AppleCare Help Desk Tools. AppleCare Help Desk Support provides smaller-bore assistance for each of your six designated contacts, giving them an unlimited number of support incidents for software installation, launch, and use; hardware and software diagnosis and troubleshooting; and issue isolation for Apple-based solutions.
In addition, each contact will have access to AppleCare Help Desk Tools, which is a library of downloadable diagnostics for Mac hardware, and AppleCare Technician Training. This training is the only Apple-developed, Apple-approved online service certification training available.
- One year of unlimited tech support via phone & email for up to six members of your organization
- Support for iOS, OS X, and OS X Server deployments across multiple sites: advanced integration, migration, and server operation issues
- Onsite technical review by an Apple tech support engineer & assignment of a dedicated Apple technical support engineer to your organization
- Response time to priority 1 (server down) issues is 1 hour – any time of day, any day of the week
- Access to AppleCare Help Desk Support, which covers unlimited tech support for Apple hardware and software installation, use & troubleshooting
- Access to AppleCare Help Desk Tools, a library of downloadable diagnostics for Mac hardware
- Access to AppleCare Technician Training, the only Apple-developed, Apple-approved online service certification training available