Casio's EX-ZR10 Exilim Digital Camera (Black) is a little camera that can: it features a 12.1MP CMOS back-illuminated sensor, 7x wide-angle optical zoom lens (28-196mm equivalent in 35mm format), advanced Exilim Engine HS processing power, 1920 x 1080 full HD video @30fps (plus slow-motion video @240/480fps at lower resolutions), and high-speed burst shooting of still photos at up to 40fps (3fps at full 12MP resolution). High-Speed SR Zoom combines multiple shots into a single sharp, clear photo, allowing the effective focal length to be doubled without loss of clarity (the 7x zoom is effectively converted to 14x, while retaining image quality.
The EX-ZR10 has a creative side as well, with a High Dynamic Range (HDR) program that creates beautiful, well-balanced photos from difficult lighting situations full of shadows and highlights (and an HDR-Art program for even further creativity using HDR) and a Slide Panorama function that allows you to shoot wide panoramic photos (up to 360°) without a tripod.
- 12.1MP CMOS (back-illuminated) sensor
- 7x wide-angle zoom lens 28-196mm (equivalent in 35mm format) lens
- Full HD video with 1920x1080 resolution @30fps, with slow-motion video at 240/480fps at lower resolutions
- 3.0" TFT LCD monitor with 460,800 dots
- High-speed CS burst shooting at up to 40fps
- Advanced Exilim Engine HS processor
- HIgh-Speed SR Zoom
- The 7X optical zoom allows for shots that are extremely accurate in every detail. By using the High-Speed SR Zoom, which combines multiple shots into a single sharp, clear photo, the zoom area can be doubled once again. This means the 7X Optical Zoom is converted to an amazing 14X Zoom while retaining image quality. So you don't miss out on a single detail!
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology
- HDR (High-Dynamic Range) harnesses the High-Speed CS and high-speed large-volume image data processing capabilities of the new Exilim Engine HS to create a totally new type of digital imaging. The process combines information from a burst of multiple images and unites the most detailed portions of each image (taken at different exposures) for a beautiful, never-before-possible wide dynamic range.
- HDR-Art creates a totally new artistic approach to photography that combines a burst of CS images recorded at the touch of the shutter button. The camera automatically processes the images, slightly adjusting the relative strength of contrast in local areas. The resulting image achieves a level of expression that normally cannot be realized without mounting the camera on a tripod, shooting a series of images with different exposures, and then processing the images on a computer.
- Slide Panorama
- If you want to capture the bigger picture, the Slide Panorama feature gives you extremely wide panorama images with a huge field of vision of up to 360 degrees. Simply by panning the camera across the scene with the shutter button pressed, Slide Panorama makes it easy to take panoramic images.