The Samsung HMX-H304 Full HD 16GB Camcorder (Black) is the perfect little device for capturing your vacations and family memories. Its compact size and 30x optical zoom let you easily capture 1080i or 720p HD video in all sorts of out-of-the-way places, while the large 3" touchscreen LCD gives you a range of control over how your images are recorded. Along with the H.264-format video you can shoot JPEG photos--both of which benefit greatly from the camera's optical image stabilization, which keeps zoomed-in and handheld images from getting too shaky or blurry. A 5-megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor helps keep noise and distortion to a minimum, even under low light, letting you shoot in less-than-ideal conditions. All your video and stills are captured to a readily available SD/SDHC memory card or the camera's 16GB of internal memory, which allows for hours of high-quality HD footage that can be easily shared with family and friends.
- 3'' LCD Touch Screen
- 3.0" LCD Touch Panel display gives you a clearer picture of what you're shooting. By leveraging the latest in LCD display technology, the Touch Panel delivers clean, crisp images that are saturated with natural color and deep, dynamic detail, enabling you to shoot with enhanced comfort and confidence in any external light condition. With the large 3.0" display, it's much easier to browse through content and find the exact features you're looking for. Most useful, the extra large LCD screen makes it easier to select the features you need.
- HD Time-Lapse Recording
- Still frames are taken at preset intervals and put together in sequential order to create a video file that speeds up the slow passage of time.
- OIS Duo
- Samsung HD camcorders offer OIS Duo that ensures the steadiness and stability of every moment. Minute lens shifts compensate for shaky hand and body movement, guaranteeing that every image is presented to perfection.
- Backside Illuminated Sensor
- BSI (Backside Illuminated) CMOS is twice as sensitive, for better low-light recording with less image noise and distortion.