The DIMIL Shooting Table by Foba is an essential studio tool for the photographer who requires a clean surface with flexible adjustments for tabletop work.
Part of the Combitube system, the table is equipped with 3/8" connectors to allow you to incorporate the table into your set to suit your specific needs. The included, pre-formed, matte white acrylic sheet defies reflections, while its 44 lb load capacity make it sturdy enough to accommodate heavier objects. The DIMIL table can be tilted up to 90° to achieve a flat surface if needed. Crossbars are purposefully eliminated under the surface, enabling shadowless placement of lights from below.
- No Shadows Anywhere
- Foba shooting tables are born of a combination of practical experience and a quest for perfect lighting conditions to reduce or eliminate burdensome retouching. Foba tables are equipped with a neutral-colored, matte synthetic surface which is frosted for absolutely uniform transparency
- Fade and blend
- Tables are equipped with pre-formed sheets, so shooting blended or gradated backgrounds is easy to achieve
- Advanced Design
- No part of the table's aluminum frame crosses the front of the acrylic sheet. This characteristic, together with the sheet's curved front, make shadow-free frontal shots possible.
- Tilting Adjustment
- The sheet tilting device allows the top of the sheet to be fixed any position from upright to flat
- Combitube Makes It Happen
- Foba's table frames are equipped on the sides and top with Combitube 3/8" connections allowing you to take full advantage of modular, versatile Combitube system elements to position lamps, screens or the subject itself on the table