The Apantac LE-16CV Sixteen Input Analog Composite Multiviewer is a multiviewer with 16 BNC inputs for analog composite video and four CAT-5 outputs that can carry either DVI or HDMI (full 10-bit; 1.2 or 1.3). The LE-16CV auto-detects the 16 input signals as NTSC or PAL, and it can group them for output as 4/4/4/4 to four displays, 4/4/8 to three displays, 8/8 or 12/4 to two displays, or all 16 to a single display.
Output resolution can be up to 2048 x 1080, with an option for 1920x1080p. Each CAT-5 video output features a built-in CATx extender, so you can extend 1080p signals (as DVI or HDMI) up to 115 ft with optional active receivers (not included). The LE-16CV introduces only a single frame of processing delay, making it appropriate for crucial monitoring functions or as a component in an IMAG (live video display) system.
The multiviewer has many features, such as GPI tally support and built-in timecode and clock display, that make it well-suited for monitoring multiple sources in environments such as broadcast newsrooms and OB vans. The LE-16CV can output multiple labels per video window, including UMD, OMD, IMD, and standalone labels. There's also support for serial and Ethernet control for integration into large video systems.
- Built-in analog and digital clocks for time of day and up/down counters
- Built-in LTC timecode and NTP for clock synchronization
- Multiple labels per video window: UMD, OMD, IMD, standalone labels
- Serial (RS-232) / Ethernet (100BaseT via RJ-45) control inputs
- Automatic input aspect ratio detection
- Built-in video/audio alarm detections: no audio, audio high/low, no video, video black, video frozen
- Apantac Skin Technology allows on-screen graphical elements to be customized with any graphics tools
- Field upgradeable to allow discrete audio (AES / analog audio)
- Front panel headphone jack with volume adjustment for convenient audio monitoring
- Front panel buttons for quick preset recalls