This Dynalite RK4-2302 Road 400 W/s 2 Pack 3 Head Kit is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. Having 2 power packs as lightweight as these gives you the positioning flexibility of monolights with multi-head (6 total) capability. If you locate the packs in the same room you can trigger one via the included 16' sync cord while the other fires via its built-in optical slave. With an optional IR transmitter you can trigger both packs with their built-in Wein IR slave. For long distance triggering, optional radio remote systems like PocketWizard are available.
The RP400 pack has 3 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 1.0 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments.
The included MH2015 flash heads have a 250W modeling light, 16' power cable, user replaceable 2000W/s capacity flash tube and an ideal color temperature of 5400K. Fan-cooling means that you'll get extended life out of both the flash tube and modeling lamp. The kit's umbrellas employ a unique design that lets them fold in upon themselves to fit in their sturdy Cordura case.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The RP400 pack weighs a mere 4.1 lb and the MH2015 flash heads about 2 lb each
- RP400 Road Power Pack
- Fires the included sync cord or built-in IR receiver or optical slave (from other flashes).
- Varies only ~0.1 stop from shot to shot
- Color temperature varies ±80°K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- Compact and lightweight
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- Fast - Recycles in 1.0 seconds @ full power
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible.
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
- MH2015 Flash Heads
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- Bright 250W quartz halogen for easy positioning and focusing.
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assemblies
- The reflectors are built-in - each head can be outfitted with optional parabolic reflectors, barn doors, and grid spot holders for greater light control.
- 40" white umbrellas have black backing to prevent stray light and fold down to only 20"
- Sync Cord
- Monoplug to PC 16' (5 m) is included
- Kit Case
- Padded case, with movable dividers