This Dynalite SK16-12100 Studio 1600 W/s 3 Head Kit is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The powerful SP1600 pack has 4 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations. Dynalite has beefed up the capacitors and slightly increased the weight to give you a super fast 1.2 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. The SP1600 features a dual proportional dimmer slide switch for accurate pre-visualization which includes a Full Off setting that allows the heads' fans to keep running. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave and compatible Sekonic meters, as well as a built in PocketWizard radio slave.
The two included MH2050 flash heads have a 250W modeling light, user replaceable 2000W/s capacity flash tube and an ideal color temperature of 5400K. Fan-cooling means that you'll get extended life out of both the flash tube and modeling lamp. The third head is the 2000W/s capacity SH2000 that features a frosted bare bulb-type dome which is ideal for even beam dispersion in soft boxes.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The SP1600 pack weighs only 12.1 lb, the MH2050 head less than 2 lb and the SH2000 head 3.25 lb. A sturdy kit case is included.
- SP1600 Studio Power Pack
- Fires from your Pocket Wizard radio slave transmitter, Sekonic meter the included sync cord, or built-in Wein IR or optical slave
- Two f/stop variator
- Varies only ~0.1 stop from shot to shot
- Color temperature varies ±80°K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- Compact and lightweight
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- Super-fast - Recycles in 1.2 seconds @ full power
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible.
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
- MH2050 Flash Heads
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- Bright 250W quartz halogen for easy positioning and focusing
- 18' detachable cable
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assemblies
- The reflectors are built-in - each head can be outfitted with optional parabolic reflectors, barn doors, and grid spot holders for greater light control.
- SH2000 Flash Head
- 2000W/s UV coated flashtube with a frosted glass dome protector
- 18' detachable cable
- Great for bare bulb, open flash use
- Ideal even beam spread for softboxes
- Takes bayonet reflectors and accessories