The VS-510C Wireless E-TTL & E-TTL II Shoe Mount Flash from Bolt is a dedicated flash for use with Canon DSLR, mirrorless or point-and-shoot cameras. The VS-510 features a guide number of 141' at ISO 100 and an adjustable tilt head with five positions: 0 to 90°. You can also twist it to the left up to 120° and to the right up to 180°. It covers a 24-105mm range (in 35mm full frame format) and also offers rear curtain synchronization for shooting at slower shutter speeds. The included stand allows you to set the flash up on a flat surface, or to attach it to a tripod head, light stand, or clamp that has a standard 1/4"-20 mount.
The VS-510 has an autofocus assist for low-light photography, and an automatic power-saving function that turns the flash off when it's inactive. It is powered by four AA batteries (not included), with a flash duration between 1/1000 and 1/20,000 of a second. The flash supports high-speed sync up to a quick 1/8000 sec for shooting outdoors at wide apertures and fast shutter speeds. It also has rear-curtain sync.
- This speedlight is fully compatible with Canon's TTL metering.
- It also supports wireless E-TTL & E-TTL II controls for multiple units and groups, including 4 channels and 3 groups up to 33' away.
- The guide number for this flash is 141' (43 m) at 50mm and ISO 100, and 164' (50 m) at 105mm and ISO 100.
- The adjustable five-position flash head can be tilted up 0-90°, left 0-120° and right 0-180°. It has an automatic and manual 24-105mm zoom head.
- The 1.8" rear backlit LCD Display allows you to easily make adjustments in low light and clearly see what your flash is set to for accurate readings.
- With six different manual power levels you can easily change from full to 1/32 power.
- With a built-in autofocus-assist beam you can shoot in low-light conditions, using the beam to aid your camera's AF modes.
- This flash supports both high speed and rear-curtain sync for more speed and flash control. It supports high-speed sync up to 1/4000 sec--with cameras that support this speed--for shooting outdoors at wide apertures and fast shutter speeds, helping you to freeze motion better
- A built-in reflector allows you to enhance the light coming from your flash and the diffuser softens the light for more flattering shadows and images.
- Flash compensation is done in-camera. The flash supports the flash compensation range of the camera
- The automatic power-saving function turns the flash off to conserve power, allowing you to shoot longer.