The Pioneer DDJ-S1 DJ Software Controller delivers fully functional tactile control and integration over Serato ITCH DJ 2.0 software. The intuitive interface features a plug-and-play USB port, 2 scratch decks and an assortment of pre-assigned faders, knobs, buttons and switches for control over monitoring, cuing, effects, looping, pitch and much more.
In addition to USB control, the DDJ-S1 also features a high quality built-in sound card, two microphone inputs, and a stereo aux input. Balanced XLRs, as well as an unbalanced RCA pair, serve as the main outputs. The front connector panel includes both 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs. The DDJ-S1's design creates an arch underneath, fitting the keyboard of a laptop, to keep the computer screen very close and visible to the DJ.
The DDJ-S1's layout is uniform with Pioneer's professional DJ products. Its center panel is a 2-channel crossfading mixer with independent trim, 3-band EQ, volume, and effects on each side. The outer panels are scratch decks with a multitude of controls for full manipulation of the Serato ITCH software. The DDJ-S1 completely controls a USB-driven Serato DJ system, and serves as training for a professional level system.
- Pioneer - DDJ-S1 DJ Software Controller
- Designed for integration with Serato ITCH 2.0 DJ Software
- Connects to a laptop over USB
- Pre-mapped controls for plug-and-play operation
- Pioneer-standard DJ mixer layout
- High quality audio output
- P-LOCK Fader Cap prevents slipping
- Built-in sound card
- Switchable microphone-activated input ducking