The Pentax C30823KP Machine Vision Camera Lens has a 8mm fixed focal length and is designed for 2/3” format, 5 MP sensors with up to 3.45µm pixels. Featuring a maximum aperture of f/1.4, the lens offers enhanced low-light visibility. In addition to even contrast and even light distribution, the megapixel lens offers a high resolving power of 140 lp/mm from the center to the corners of images. Less than 1% distortion renders the unit suitable for image measurement application.
The C30823KP manual focus lens has a minimum focus distance of 3.93” (0.1m), and the manual iris features up to f/16 aperture. Both the focus and iris rings have thumb screws to lock their rotational movement. The C-mount lens is ideal for integration with machine vision systems and has a compact size of 2.39 x 2.51" (60.8 x 64mm).
- For 2/3" format, 5 MP sensor with up to 3.45µm pixels
- 8mm fixed focal length
- Horizontal viewing angle of 57.8°
- Maximum aperture of f/1.4 offers enhanced low-light visibility
- Reproduces images with even contrast and even light distribution from center to corners
- Less than 1% distortion renders the lens suitable for image measurement application
- Manual focus and minimum focus distance of 3.93" (0.1m)
- Manual Iris (f/1.4 - f/16)
- Focus and Iris rings have thumb screws to lock their rotational movement
- C-mount lens
- Ideal for integration in machine vision systems
- Compact size 2.39 x 2.51" (60.8 x 64mm)