The Streaming Networks iRecord Music is a portable line recorder, live recorder, MP3 player, USB flash memory, USB device charger and sync source for iPods, MP3 players and smartphones. It has hundreds of applications ranging from direct recording and legacy capture, to stream capture and live recording. It functions as a media player and can play MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV files.
The direct recording feature lets you record any analog audio source directly onto the iRecord Music's 2 GB flash memory. You can also record an analog source, allowing the iRecord Music to pass the signal through to an iPod, MP3 player, USB flash drive or USB hard drive.
The legacy capture feature lets you run a line out of your turntable or cassette deck and record your music onto the iRecord Music. Once you've digitized your vinyl collection, it becomes available to sync to your iPod or MP3 player. The streaming capture works by plugging your iRecord Music into your computers USB port and recording right off the web, It's a great way to record podcasts, Internet radio, interviews and other web-based audio.
The iRecord Music also features a built-in microphone, which works great for recording a meeting, speech or lecture onto its flash memory. After you've recorded anything, you can play it via the iRecord Music's MP3 player or you can sync it with an iPod or alternate USB player or drive. The iRecord Music is all you'll ever need to digitize your vinyl, record a lecture, share a podcast with friends or record a concert from your TV's audio outputs. It really has an endless list of applications.
- Direct Recording
- The iRecord Music can work as the middle man for recording audio from any analog source directly onto a USB portable media player such as an iPod. Just plug the analog audio source into your iRecord Music and then run a line out to your iPod or other USB player, memory or hard drive. As you play the audio track, it will pass through the iRecord Music and onto your portable media player or drive. You can also direct record right onto your iRecord Music's flash memory. This will happen automatically if you do not have your iRecord Music plugged into another recording source like an iPod
- Legacy Capture
- Digitize your album or cassette collection. You can run a line out of your turntable or cassette deck and into your iRecord Music. Then, just record your LPs right onto the iRecord Music's flash memory or pass the signal through to your iPod, hard drive or other USB device. The iRecord Music can record at different gain settings, depending on what best suits the format you're recording
- Stream Capture
- Plug your iRecord Music directly into your laptop of desktop computer USB port and record streaming audio onto the iRecord Music's flash memory. Once recorded, you can pass the recorded material onto your iPod or other USB devices. This is perfect for recording podcasts, talk shows, Internet radio stations and other audio broadcasts via the web. Also, live streaming capture from your computer will not slow down your computer speed during the record because the iRecord Music is decoding it remotely
- Media Kiosk
- Anything you have stored on your iRecord Music's flash memory can be synced to an iPod or other USB device. Just connect the iRecord Music via USB to your portable music player and then sync. This is an ideal way to share music and other audio with friends and family
- Live Recording
- The built-in microphone is perfect for live recording. You can record a college lecture, business meeting, memo, etc. directly onto your iRecord Music's 2 GB flash memory. The rechargeable battery inside the device makes it uniquely portable for doing live recording
- Player / USB / Charger
- The iRecord Music can function as an MP3 player, USB flash drive and charger. It functions as a basic MP3 player for the 2 GB of audio stored on its flash memory. When you attach the iRecord Music to your computer by itself, it functions as a regular 2 GB USB flash drive. Connecting a portable media player or smartphone to the iRecord Music USB host port will engage the charging feature. The iRecord Music will charge media players connected to its USB host port, which means that you won't need to bring several chargers along with you as long as you have the iRecord Music