The B-310N Business Network Color Inkjet Printer from Epson provides low-cost, high-speed color printing with network capabilities. It is designed to handle large printing jobs at a low cost per page, thanks to its 2,000 page recommended monthly duty cycle, large ink cartridges, and a 500-sheet letter tray.
Because the printer is an Epson, you also get their patented DURABrite Ultra inks which are guaranteed to be smudge, water, and fade resistance, while their quick-drying time means the printouts are ready to go as they come out.
- Individual Ink Cartridges
- With 4 individual ink cartridges, you only have to replace the color that runs out
- Economical To Own And Operate
- Long-lasting cartridges (black - about 3000 pages; color about 3500 pages) reduce the overall cost per page
- High Capacity Paper Tray
- Lets you print more at a time without having to add more paper in the middle
- Accommodates Thick Media
- The rear sheet feeder lets you print on heavy paper, card stock, and labels
- Optional Duplex Unit
- Cut your paper consumption in half by adding the auto duplexer
- Easy Maintenance
- Nozzle verification system checks and cleans the printer on a regular basis, ensuring consistently high-quality prints
- Ink Status Notification
- The ink status light lets you know when there is a problem with the cartridge or if maintenance is needed and an icon on the LCD lets you know approximately how much ink is left so you won't get caught without replacement cartridges