The desert tan PT-RIFLE-1 Tactical Rifle Case from Porta Brace is designed to fit inside a Pelican Hardigg Storm IM3300 hard shell case. The case can be removed and carried as a separate case. The case holds two rifles that are separated by a foam pad. The rifles are secured with several cinch tie-down straps. Two heavy duty barrel holders are included-one on each side.
The case includes eight Porta Brace CC-Stuffer padded foam blocks for additional support as well as four padded stuffer pillows for extra cushioning. An ammo pouch is included that can hold four 30 round magazines. The case is made from durable, military-grade 1000 denier Cordura nylon with foam padded interior and a rigid hollow-core plastic frame for stability. It is carried by two strap handles or a removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad.
- Case Basics
- Fits inside Pelican Hardigg Storm IM3300 case
- Holds two rifles with several cinch tie-down straps
- Two heavy duty barrel holders (one on each side)
- Includes eight Porta Brace padded CC-Stuffer foam blocks for additional support
- Four padded stuffer blocks
- Includes MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) ammo pouch capable of holding four 30 round magazines
- Durable, military-grade 1000 denier Cordura nylon
- Foam padded interior
- Rigid hollow-core plastic frame for stability
- Carrying Options
- Two strap handles
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad