The Active Braided High Speed Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet from Pearstone provides an ideal way to connect your camera or camcorder to your HDTV. Its ultra thin and lightweightdesign allows for greater portability and flexibility, while a built-in booster chip ensures optimal signal strength.
HDMI Ethernet Channel technology consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the unmatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking. With support for Audio Return Channel, you can share an audio signal between compatible devices. The cable also supports pass-through for 3D content and ultra-high 4K resolution when used with compatible devices.
- 24k gold-plated connectors for cleaner transmission and corrosion resistance
- Built-in chip boosts your signal to ensure best performance
- Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) for sharing an audio signal between compatible devices
- Supports 3D, 4K resolution with compatible devices
- Ultra-thin and lightweight design allows greater portability and flexibility
- Tapered strain relief reduces flex damage