The DUO-CAPTURE from Roland is a compact USB interface that provides 2 inputs and 2 outputs simultaneously. The stereo mini line output can also feed a second set of headphones, perfect for side-by-side musician/engineer sessions.
The unit includes ultra-stable, low-latency drivers for both Mac and PC platforms, and allows a variety of input sources to be recorded. The slim-line design and stable performance makes it the perfect audio interface for recording musicians on the go.
- Small, convenient audio interface for musicians on the go
- 1/4" microphone/guitar input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- 1/8" stereo input, 1/8" and ¼" dual headphone outputs
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume
- Low latency ASIO driver - direct monitor function
- USB bus powered
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE for Windows included