Want to capture great moments on video, but don't want to break the bank? Let me introduce the Coby CAM3002 SNAPP Mini Camcorder. This pocket cam is not only light on your wallet, it's also easy to use. Simply point and shoot! A 1.8" LCD lets you frame each scene and gives you a screen to play back your footage. If you want to record yourself the screen flips out, making it easy to include yourself in the video too. In addition, 4x digital zoom lets you get up-close and personal with your subjects. Just pop in an SD/SDHC memory card and the included 'AA' batteries to start making memories!
When you're done shooting the included muvee software helps you edit and upload your footage to social media sites, like YouTube and Facebook. Should you desire to share your footage on the big screen, meaning your TV, the camera comes with an A/V cable. The CAM3002 also comes with a handstrap and a carrying case.
- 1.8" LCD display
- Display flips out, making self-portraits a breeze
- View recorded videos and photos on your TV with included cable
- Digital 0.3MP still image capture
- 4x digital zoom
- Editing software from muvee helps you edit and upload your video to sites like YouTube
- Supports SD/SDHC memory cards up to 16GB in size
- Integrated USB 2.0 connect for fast file transfers