The i1Publish Software from X-Rite is a software suite that gives you the tools needed to get the most out of a compatible i1 color calibration hardware device. The suite includes the i1Profiler, PANTONE Color Manager, Color Checker Proof, and ColorChecker Passport software applications. It ships with a mini color target, and is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- i1Profiler Software
With the i1Profiler software, X-Rite has developed a next generation toolset that combines the best features of its i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER solutions. i1Profiler software offers an unprecedented level of flexibility to address the needs of digital imaging workflows. It features a number of unique color management capabilities, adding to users' power and control in creating professional quality profiles. Users can choose between a 'basic', wizard-driven interface, or an 'advanced', user-driven interface to create high quality, precise, custom color profiles for monitors, projectors, printers, and presses.
At the core of i1Profiler is X-Rite's i1Prism engine, whose unique iterative profiling technology lets users build printer profiles for up to 8-color workflows (RGB, CMYK and CMYK plus any 4). This reliable, iterative technology is extremely robust, allowing for further profile optimization based on any combination of images, spot colors or captured colors. Users can select from any of the included digital PANTONE color libraries, including the PANTONE PLUS SERIES. This results in superlative image quality and color accuracy.
Using just one software tool, users can optimize their profiles, build profiles with ambient light measurements, correct for optical brighteners in their papers, and utilize simple yet advanced controls for black separation. i1Profiler lets users save and reuse assets or preferred settings with drag-and-drop functionality -- meaning profile generation workflows can be created or shared with others quickly, easily, and efficiently. This exchange functionality also allows users to communicate palette information and other color data across the office or across the globe using X-Rite's Color Exchange Format (CxF) for the most comprehensive digital color data exchange.
- PANTONE Color Manager
PANTONE Color Manager will dynamically keep all digital PANTONE libraries up to date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe and Quark creative applications. The tight integration of i1Profiler with PANTONE Color Manager swatch bridging software gives users seamless access to all PANTONE colors for precise spot color matching, and unparalleled accuracy of spot color reproduction. It also makes multiple color space selections simple for easy color translation to multiple applications and is ideal for imaging professionals working with brand color specifications.
PANTONE Color Manager includes a unique feature, which simplifies the creation and distribution of corporate brand style guides. Designers can include palette information, digital color data, and output profiles to ensure that their brand color is faithfully reproduced in any print production process around the corner or across the globe.
- ColorChecker Proof
- To help users perform a visual color evaluation of their results using physical standards, i1Publish includes include the new ColorChecker Proof, a 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target precut for direct viewing against a printed target. When used in proper lighting conditions, this offers a much more precise visual verification of output quality, so that the user can quickly determine if any adjustment is needed.
- ColorChecker Passport Software and Mini Classic Target
- With the ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration Application and Lightroom plug-in, users can quickly and easily build DNG profiles for Adobe Imaging solutions including Lightroom, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Camera Raw (ACR), and Adobe Bridge. This advanced camera profiling technology provides excellent results with just the mini 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target. It produces DNG profiles that work exceptionally well, even in unusual or artificial light sources. Plus, software auto-detection will locate the target automatically. Whether shooting with just one camera or multiple cameras, photographers can easily establish an accurate color foundation and maintain control of their colors.
- i1Profiler 1.4 is available for immediate download from xrite.com and xritephoto.com websites. If a current owner has auto update activated, they will receive the update next time they launch the software.
- Version 1.4
- i1Profiler offers an increased level of flexibility and features a number of unique color management capabilities. Now, with the version 1.4 update, i1Profiler includes scanner profiling, the latest OS support, and several other improvements. All current i1Profiler users are eligible for a free update.
- Scanner Profiler
Scan the target to generate a high quality custom ICC profile. The software will automatically detect and crop the target.
Supports the following targets:
ColorChecker Digital SG
Reflective IT 8.7/2
Transmissive 4x5 and 35mm IT 8.7/1