The DSIP-HA2 6-User iPhone/iPod Listening Center with HA2 Headphones from Hamilton provides you with a terrific way for a group of 6 listeners to enjoy audio from an iPod or iPhone. The system includes a DSIP-DOCK iPhone/iPod docking station, 6 sets of HA2 headphones, and a durable plastic carrying case.
The DSIP-DOCK has a 30-pin dock connector on the top, allowing you to play audio from an iPhone or an iPod with a dock connector. The dock will even charge your iPhone or iPod while it's playing. The unit has an integrated 4W RMS stereo speaker system for headphone-free listening. There are also 6 standard 3.5mm stereo mini headphone jacks, allowing you to connect the included headphones. A switch on the front of the hub lets you switch between speaker and headphone output. A master volume control knob lets you make quick and easy adjustments. The dock also has a 3.5mm stereo aux input, allowing you to listen to any device with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, such as an MP3 player, CD player, tablet, or laptop.
Each set of HA2 headphones has 40mm cobalt drivers to provide quality audio. They also have Hamilton's exclusive patented ASM technology, allowing the headphones to automatically detect whether they are plugged into a mono or stereo audio source. This lets you plug into any piece of audio equipment without worrying about damaging ears or equipment. The headphones have a standard 3.5mm mini plug and a 1/4" adapter for use with all types of audio gear. The headphones have an adjustable headband to fit any head size, and the foam ear cushions provide comfortable listening. Each set has its own heavy-duty resealable bag, which kills lice without chemicals in 24-48 hours. The bags can be written on for easy identification.
The durable plastic storage case has enough room to safely store all of the components of the listening system. It has a toolbox-style design with secure clasps to prevent accidental opening. There is also a padlock hole so you can add a lock to prevent unauthorized access. A folding handle on the top of the box provides convenient portability.
This system includes the following items:
1 x DSIP-DOCK iPhone/iPod Dock
6 x HA2 Headphones
1 x LCP3175 Plastic Carrying Case
Note! Music device (iPhone, iPod, etc) and aux cable sold separately.
- Ideal for use at home, in the office, or in a classroom
- A 30-pin dock connector on top of the unit allows you to play audio from an iPhone or an iPod with a dock connector while simultaneously charging it
- An integrated 4W RMS speaker system provides clear stereo sound
- There are 6 standard 3.5mm stereo mini headphone jacks, allowing you to connect the included headphones
- A front-panel switch lets you switch between speaker and headphone output
- A master volume control knob lets you make quick and easy adjustments
- A 3.5mm stereo aux input allows you to listen to any device with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, such as an MP3 player, CD player, tablet, or laptop
- The dock operates via an external DC power supply so you never have to worry about recharging or replacing dead batteries
- Designed to be an affordable solution to combat the spread of head lice in schools
- The medium gray color allows the headphones to be written on for identification
- Each set has its own heavy-duty resealable bag that can be labeled with a student's name. When sealed, the bag kills lice in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals
- The adjustable headband fits virtually any head size for a snug fit
- The soft foam earpads provide lasting comfort for long-term listening
- Large 40mm cobalt magnet drivers provide great sound quality
- The single-sided cable reduces snags and tangles
- Exclusive patented ASM technology provides automatic detection of mono and stereo sources so you can connect to any system without worry
- The 3.5mm mini plug and 1/4" adapter provide wide compatibility with a variety of devices. The headphones can operate in stereo or mono mode with either connector
- Durable plastic construction for lasting reliability
- Holds all system components for convenient storage
- The toolbox-style design has secure clasps to prevent accidental opening
- A padlock hole lets you add a lock to prevent unauthorized access
- A folding handle on the top of the box provides convenient portability