The Olympus LS-7 is a linear PCM recorder with superior-to-CD quality sound, triple microphone recording and 4GB internal memory with microSD card support. With the LS-7, you'll enjoy high-definition 24 bit / 96 kHz audio recording, which employs high dynamic and frequency ranges for extremely authentic recordings that translate well to CD. The LS-7 is equipped with two condenser stereo mics and a center, omni-directional mic capable of capturing lower bass ranges as low as 20 Hz. The two condenser mics point out at 45° angles, which promotes a wider stereo sound.
You can store your recordings on the 4GB internal memory or use the microSD card for storage. The LS-7 allows you to move recordings between the internal memory and microSD card, plus you can copy files from the internal memory onto the microSD card. You'll have the flexibility to record PCM (WAV), MP3 and WMA file formats. The LS-7 also features a file splitting and separating function, which allows you to save a specific chunk or chunks of a recording.
The bright LCD display promotes quick operation for setting recording levels. It also houses a PEAK indicator, used to check if a recording is clipping. For added convenience, the LS-7 has voice recognition of several functions. This allows you to quickly start, stop and adjust recordings by voice, freeing your hands and saving time. There are two rechargeable AAA batteries included with the LS-7 that can be charged inside the device via USB cable or an optional (sold separately) AC adapter. The USB cable is also used for uploading files onto your PC or Mac. The flexibility afforded by the LS-7 makes it ideal for capturing hours of music, speeches or lectures - while still leaving room to store other documents as well.
- 24 Bit / 96 kHz Linear PCM Recording
- With 24 bit audio and a 96 kHz sampling rate, the LS-7 has a large dynamic and frequency range. This allows for smaller fluctuations of the audio to be detected, creating a more authentic recording. Also, a 96 kHz sampling rate is equal to that of Blu-ray disc audio. The HD quality has an increased frequency range, which enhances the range of audio recorded and results in crisp and clear voice, nature or music recording
- 4GB Internal Memory & Removable Micro SD Card Capability
- With 4GB of internal memory you'll be able to capture hours of music, lectures, and more - and still have room to store documents. For even more storage, the LS-7 is microSD card compatible
- 3 Microphones
- The LS-7 employs two condenser stereo mics and a center, omni-directional mic capable of capturing lower bass ranges as low as 20Hz. The 45° outward positions of the two condenser mics enable users to record with wider stereo sound
- PCM (WAV), MP3 & WMA Recording
- You can choose from any of these three file formats when recording. This increases your recording versatility to include three compatible formats when recording or during playback
- USB / AC Adapter Charging
- Charge the LS-7 via USB cable when connected to your computer. This means you can charge your device as you upload files onto your PC or Mac. You can also charge the LS-7 via an optional (sold separately) AC adapter
- File Divide, Move & Copy
- If you want to save or separate a particular part of your recording, the LS-7 allows cutting and dividing files within the device. Plus, you can move files between the internal memory and the microSD card. You can also copy files onto the microSD card from the internal memory
- Recording Level Setting
- Use the Level function to set your recording preferences. You can also monitor the PEAK indicator via the bright LCD display
- Voice Guidance & Activation
- You can operate the LS-7 via voice command for quick operation without looking at the display. You can also use voice activation to start and stop recordings, which saves time and eliminates the noise created when you start and stop recording by hand