The Orion Images 17" LCD CCTV Monitor is expressly designed for 24/7 CCTV environments, with a superior image quality and a durably constructed metal cabinet with an LCD protection glass. This monitor can be readily mounted on a desk using the tiltable stand, or optionally installed on a wall or inside a rack chassis (additional hardware required).
Along with a high resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels this monitor employs a 3D comb filter plus a deinterlace function, in addition to an 800:1 contrast ratio, and a brightness level of 250 nits. Together with a noise reduction feature these will ensure a high degree of color fidelity, image brightness and picture clarity, of the sort expected in critical security applications.
For compatibility with the latest CCTV equipment, this monitor offers a multitude of video input options including composite, component, S-video, DVI-D, and HDMI ports. Composite and S-video inputs are paired with loop through video outputs for passing the signal on to other video devices. PIP/PBP functionality allows 2 different signal sources to be displayed simultaneously on the same screen.
This monitor also offers full audio functionality with RCA and PC stereo inputs and 2 built-in speakers. There's also a trigger sensor for detecting and displaying an alarm alert.
With NTSC/PAL compatibility and an included universal power supply, this monitor can be readily used in the USA and Europe. The menu system on this monitor can be viewed in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
- Durably constructed monitor with all metal industrial cabinet and LCD protection glass
- Superior image quality with 1280 x 1024 resolution, 3D comb filter, and deinterlacing function
- Versatile connectivity with composite, component, S-video, VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI connectors
- Full audio capabilities with stereo RCA and PC inputs, and 2 built-in 2W speakers
- PIP (Picture in Picture) and PBP (Picture by Picture) functionality for viewing multiple video sources on the same screen
- Sturdy desk mounting with integrated, tiltable desk stand
- Optional mounting hardware available for wall (WB-5, WB-10, WB-30, WB-31), ceiling (CMK-01) or rack (RMK-08) installations.