The HD 220 on-ear stereo headphones from Sennheiser/adidas provide high-quality sound in a lightweight and comfortable design. The sleek white and blue headphones have an advanced acoustic system with neodymium drivers and lightweight diaphragms to provide lifelike sound with a wide frequency response and deep bass. Premium components provide great durability while the closed-back design helps to block out unwanted environmental noise.
The earcups are individually adjustable for a personalized fit. Soft on-ear cushions provide lasting comfort and help to reduce background noise. The adjustable, padded headband fits virtually any head size. The single-sided cable resists tangles and has a standard 3.5mm stereo plug for connecting to MP3 players, CD players, laptops, and more. The headphones fold flat for convenient storage in the included carrying pouch.
- Neodymium drivers and lightweight diaphragms provide lifelike sound with a wide frequency response and deep bass
- Premium components provide excellent performance and durability
- Closed-back design blocks out unwanted environmental noise
- Individually-adjustable earcups with soft on-ear cushions for a comfortable, personalized fit
- Padded headband adjusts to fit virtually any head size
- Single-sided cable resists tangles
- Standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug provides wide compatibility with a variety of devices such as iPods, smartphones, MP3 players, CD players, and more
- The headphones fold flat for convenient storage in the included carrying pouch