The Sennheiser HDR160 Digital Wireless Receiver Headphone is a welcome addition or replacement headphone for the Sennheiser RS160 wireless headphone system. Easily enjoy full uncompressed CD-quality audio without the hassles of wires. KLEER technology provides automatic, interference-free pairing between the transmitter (sold separately) and the headphones, so there's no need for tuning.
The headphones provide top-quality audio and long-lasting comfort. The transducers use neodymium magnets to provide clear, detailed audio with a wide frequency response. The adjustable headband and around-ear leatherette cushions provide a secure and comfortable fit. The cushions, along with the closed-back design, help to block out unwanted ambient noise so you can focus on your music. The headphones also have a digital volume control with a mute function for convenient control.
Note! HDR160 Headphones only. The TX160 transmitter is required for wireless operation. The RS160 is the complete system.
- Closed, circumaural digital wireless headphones
- Dynamic transducer systems with neodymium magnets for bass-driven audio reproduction
- Ergonomic design (adjustable) headband for an excellent and secure fit
- Digital Volume Control with Mute Function
- No set-up required - just plug and play
- 2-year warranty