The Porta Brace RS-DSLR2/MO DSLR Rain Slicker (Mossy Oak Camouflage) is designed to protect a D-SLR camera with a lens attached from rain, dust and sea spray. It is made from 3-ply nylon and Fabuthane with waterproof coating and soft tricot-backed protection. There are sleeves with elastic openings on either side of the case that provide full access to camera controls; while keeping the camera and hands dry. It has clear vinyl windows that provide easy viewing of display screens and lens points. The double-layer touch fastener-sealed access panel along the top of the case allows attaching flashes and lights. There are interchangeable lens covers for a standard hood and matte-box.
The DSLR2 is a larger rain slicker designed to accommodate non-standard matte boxes, follow focus and other digital SLR rigs.
- Rain Slicker Basics
- Sleeves with elastic openings on either side of the case provide full access to camera controls; while keeping the camera and hands dry
- Clear vinyl windows provide easy viewing of display screens and lens points
- Double-layer touch fastener-sealed access panel along the top of the case for attaching flashes and lights
- Interchangeable lens covers for standard hood and matte-box
- Light and flash attachment openings
- 3-ply nylon and Fabuthane exterior with waterproof coating
- Soft tricot-backed protection
- Drawstring and touch fastener closure
- Compatible With
- Canon EOS 10D, 20D, 300D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 1D Mark IV, 5D, 5D Mark II, 7D, or digital SLR camera
- Nikon D1, D100, D2, D200, D3, D300, D3000, D3100, D5000, D70, D700 or D7000 digital SLR camera
- Similar size digital SLR camera