The 131s from dbx is a single channel, 31 band, 1/3 octave graphic equalizer housed in a single space, rack mount chassis. The processor is equally suitable for live applications, audio installations, and for use in a studio.
The unit features 20mm non-conductive sliders that can be set to either +/-6dB or +/-12dB of boost or cut. A global control provides +/-12 dB of input gain. A 12dB per octave, 3dB down at 50Hz low-cut filter can also be switched in if required.
From its extended frequency response and excellent dynamic range, to the quality components and meticulous attention to detail, the 131s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability.
- Single, 31-band, 1/3-octave constant Q graphic EQ
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12dB
- 20mm non-conductive sliders
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down at 50Hz low-cut filter
- +/-12 dB input gain range
- Front panel bypass switch
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs