The Samsung SCZ-2370 High-Resolution Analog Camera with 37x Zoom Lens (NTSC) is a feature-packed surveillance device that allows you to constantly monitor your premises be it day or night. Featuring a 1/4" Super HAD CCD color sensor with an automatic IR cut removable filter, the camera can capture clear images under a minimum illumination of 0.02 lux @ F1.6 (color and B&W), offering true day/night surveillance capabilities. Moreover, this high-resolution camera captures clear B&W videos in up to 700 TVL and color videos in up to 600 TVL.
The SCZ-2370 analog camera has an integrated 37x optical zoom auto focus lens (3.5 to 129.5mm). The lens’ wide aperture range of 1.6 to 3.9 makes the camera ideal for surveillance in low as well as bright light conditions. Moreover, the lens also offers a 16x digital zoom and a 55.5° wide horizontal field of view that allows you to monitor a wider area. In addition, the fast (2.8 s) zoom movement allows you to quickly zoom into view more closely the areas of interest and zoom out to view the entire FoV for comprehensive surveillance.
With Samsung’s powerful W-V DSP chipset at its core, the camera offers features such as true Day/Night operation and remote control via RS-485 or a coaxial cable. Moreover, the third generation Samsung Super Noise Reduction technology (SSNRIII) eliminates image noise in low-light areas, ensuring clear images. Furthermore, the camera is packed with advanced features such as SSDR (Samsung Super Dynamic Range), highlight compensation, digital image stabilization, motion detection, and privacy masking.
- 1/4" Super HAD color CCD image sensor captures sharp high-resolution images
- Offers a resolution up to 600 TVL / 700 TVL (color / B&W)
- Built-in auto focus varifocal zoom lens (3.5 to 129.5mm) with F1.6 to 3.9
- 37x optical zoom, and 16x digital zoom for close range monitoring
- Minimum illumination of 0.2 lux @ F1.67 (color), 0.02 lux @ F1.67 (B/W), 0.0004 lux @ F1.67 (color sens-up)
- SSNRIII technology: 2D/3D noise reduction eliminates image noise in low-light areas, ensuring clear images
- Day & Night ICR (infrared cut filter removal) function: switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night
- SSDR (Samsung Super Dynamic Range): balances the overall brightness by illuminating the darker areas to the same ratio as the bright areas and produce clear images under high-contrast lighting conditions
- HLC (Highlight Compensation) is a feature contained within W-V DSP chipsets, which detects bright highlights and masks them out in order to reveal detailed imagery.
- Automatic gain control: adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Auto white balance: adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization) ensures clear, blur free images even if the camera sustains minor jerks
- Motion detection function with up to 8 programmable zones: detects motion without any additional external sensor
- Privacy masking allows you to mask up to 12 user programmable zones of a scene for privacy reasons
- Coaxial control: allows to remotely setup the camera, thus offering ease of installation and remote adjustment in real time
- RS-485 control allows control via RS-485 commands
- 512x Sens-Up support allows you to select digital slow shutter speeds in order to allow extra light to enter into the camera, thereby providing higher sensitivity in low-light conditions
- Multi-language OSD (On-screen Display) - offers intuitive and convenient interface for easy operation
- Supports dual voltage input: 12 VDC / 24 VAC