With 1000 Watts of total power the Panasonic SC-BTT370 Full HD 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System has the audio power to fill a large living room but it's small enough to fit in a den or bedroom.
It's versatile too. It can play a wide variety of Blu-ray, DVD and CD formats and it can do all sorts of neat tricks like play JPEG slide shows with background music. You'll see that detail sharply thanks to features like the SC-BTT370's 192kHz/24bit video digital to analog converter (DAC) and its two HDMI connectors.
Of course if you don't go online with your Blu-ray player you're missing out on a lot of fun. Just plug your SC-BTT370 into your broadband router or modem or you can go wireless with the built-in WiFi. On the Net you'll find an ever-expanding choice of free, paid and subscription based services that include YouTube, Netflix, Slacker and Pandora.
In addition to outstanding Blu-ray images and improved pictures from your DVDs, you'll enjoy a number of different surround sound modes including Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II from all sources as well as Dolby TrueHD for Blue-ray sources. Those sources can include up to 30 preset FM radio stations and your iPod. This unit's universal iPod dock is compatible with dozens of iPod models. Depending on the model you own, it can play music and video and display the titles on a connected TV (TV sold separately).
The SC-BTT370’s complement of high-quality speakers put all of these great specs to good use. The front and center speakers feature special anti-distortion circuitry for crisp clear sound while the surround speakers deliver the ambience. The down-firing 6.5” subwoofer adds a visceral thrill to your programming.
Last but not least, the SC-BTT370 supports 3D in full HD. All you need is a 3D disc and optional shutter glasses to experience imagery so real you'll think you can reach out and touch it.
- The True to Cinema Picture Concept
- Panasonic has worked with Hollywood film studios at a laboratory that they've maintained in Hollywood over a long period of time to research image reproduction technologies. These activities have enabled Panasonic to accumulate the know-how necessary to faithfully reproduce original movie images on Blu-ray Discs. Now, they have applied these advanced 2D technologies directly to 3D movie reproduction, to achieve truly beautiful images with even more lifelike realism, depth and texture.
- 3D Effect Controller
- The 3D Effect Controller lets you moderate the leaping effects of 3D images. It also lets you adjust the amount of depth, so you can view expansive images and enjoy movies with exactly the kind of 3D effects you want.
- 2D-3D Conversion
- The 2D-3D Conversion makes it possible to convert images from DVDs and Blu-ray Discs into 3D with natural depth perception. So you can watch your prized DVD movie collection in 3D with real-life depth, for even greater viewing enjoyment.
- FULL HD 3D Blu-ray Disc Playback
- Advanced 2D image technology accumulated over the years at the Panasonic Hollywood Laboratory (PHL) has also been applied to 3D image playback, allowing high quality images to approach original film quality. Lifelike 3D images with dramatic leaping effects and enhanced depth, luster and texture are beautifully reproduced.
- The True to Cinema Sound Concept
- The Panasonic Blu-ray Disc home theater system was developed under the concept of reproducing an ideal cinema-like surround sound environment. Cinema Surround Plus increases the surround sound effect horizontally as with previous systems, and now enhances it vertically as well. The Anti-Distortion Speaker reproduces crisp, clear sounds to achieve True to Cinema sound quality.
- Cinema Surround Plus
- The Virtual Speakers created by Cinema Surround compensate for the lack of a surround effect to provide natural, smooth surround sound. Starting with the 2011 models, the same number of Virtual Speakers is arranged in the vertical direction as in the horizontal direction. This offers an enhanced surround effect not only horizontally but also vertically, so you can enjoy your favorite movies with a level of dynamic surround sound that you've never before experienced.
- Clear Sound Digital Amplifier
- The Clear Sound Digital Amplifier analyzes the difference between the input and output audio signals, and makes the necessary adjustments to produce an output signal with the same low distortion as the input signal. This results in sound that is highly faithful to the original sound source.
- Built-in WiFi System
- A WiFi system is built right into the main unit, so you can enjoy VIERA Cast and BD-Live content without having to connect the Blu-ray Disc player with a LAN cable.
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- This home theater system is compatible with a feature called ARC (Audio Return Channel), which allows audio sourced from your compatible television to be decoded without any additional wiring.
- VIERA Cast
- VIERA Cast has been further enhanced with CinemaNow and Vudu, which allow you to stream movies. You can also access other content from the special VIERA Cast screen. And you can check weather and stock information on other sites.
- Adaptive Chroma Processor
- The Adaptive Chroma Processor uses high quality image-processing technology which was developed to precisely process each pixel of the Blu-ray disc video signal in a vertical direction. It reproduces color data with twice the accuracy of conventional systems to keep colors faithful and sharp.
- VIERA Link Reduces Power Consumption
- With Energy Saving mode, power consumption is automatically minimized when a VIERA TV's power is turned off with a remote control. Your theater system is also compatible with Unselected Device Save, which puts it into Standby mode when the input switches back to TV after a movie finishes.
- BD Live Enhances Your Entertainment Experience
- Once you connect your SC-BTT370 to the Internet you can access BD Live content. BD Live is sort of like the extras that many DVDs contain except that much BD-Live content is stored on the Internet. That means it can be more complex and it can even be expandable. For example, when you watch a Blu-ray disc you purchase this year and then watch it again next year, you may find new content is available that you can choose to watch, like additional commentary or trailers for new movies.
- Other Features
Selectable Speaker Layout
iPod / iPhone Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents
Enhanced Full HD Up Sampling (New P4HD)
Adaptive Chroma Processing
96kHz Surround Re-Master
Digital Tube Sound
High Clarity Sound
Anti-distortion Front and Center Speakers