Whether you're working away from home or your home is a tiny studio apartment with minimal shelf space, the Fujitsu's ScanSnap S1100 Color Mobile Scanner is the ideal solution for converting your most important documents into digital files. Scan papers up to 34" long or business cards down to 1" wide, then create PDFs or editable Word and Excel files for electronic filing or distribution.
You can scan receipts, contracts, plastic cards, or anything else that will feed into the S1100, which can be fed continuously--at 7.5 seconds per color page--until the job is done. Conveniently powered by the USB port of your Mac or PC computer, the scanner comes with software that helps you store and manage searchable PDF files, extract information from business cards, and even scan documents directly to the Web.
- The Perfect Mobile Scanning Companion!
- At nearly 12 ounces, the ScanSnap S1100 is the world's smallest ScanSnap, designed to bring full size document scanning productivity out into the world, wherever you go. Just press the "SCAN" button and the S1100 feeds a document in about 7.5 seconds in color and at an astounding 300dpi quality. The S1100 automatically recognizes the size of each document, detects and corrects for skew, and shows images in their proper orientation without operator intervention.
- Creates Searchable Content from Your Scans
- With ScanSnap, operators can remain connected with their scanned documents. The ScanSnap S1100 can automatically convert scanned data into searchable PDF files at the press of its scan button. You can also use a colored highlighter pen on a black & white document to create searchable keywords automatically.
- Continuous Document Feeding (CDF) Function
- Scanning a multiple-page document is as easy as inserting the next page with the automatic page detection sensor. Each time a subsequent sheet is inserted by the operator, ScanSnap S1100 pulls the next page. When the job is done, just press the scan button to close the task to send the scans on their way.
- USB Bus Power for Ultimate Mobility
- For added mobile convenience, the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1100 is powered by a single USB cable.
- Ready to Be Used on a PC or Mac
The optional Quick Menu allows users to quickly transition between different scanning intentions. Just press the scan button to start, and again to choose what you want the ScanSnap to do:
- Scan to Folder: Store scans to a local folder, network folder, or to SharePoint (PC) or iDisk (Mac)
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Cloud: Scan directly to Evernote or Google Docs for high document accessibility
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file