The black Amphibx Fit (Small) Waterproof Armband for the iPod nano, shuffle and small MP3 Players from H20 Audio provides you with a waterproof and reliable way to listen to your music while you're engaged in activities like swimming, running or exercising.
Lightweight and streamlined, this unique and high-performance accessory assures you comfort and use both in and out of water. Certified to 12', you can swim with the Amphibx Fit and know that your device will be well-protected. It is held in place via an adjustable and removable touch fastened closure. Your nano or iPod shuffle is held firmly in place while still offering you full access to all the function buttons. A secure SealTight headphone connector is made with a secure seal. The unit is lightweight, easy to use and will fit most arm sizes.
When not needed, remove the armband from the rugged D-Rings and toss it into its case, then into your luggage or gear bag. And, if it is accidentally dropped into the water, no need to worry - it floats!
Note! Headphones sold separately
- iPod nano 6th generation, iPod shuffle 2nd & 4th generation and other small MP3 players
- 100% Waterproof / Sweatproof
- Precision engineering of the patented LatchTight locking closure and SealTight headphone connector provide a secure seal up to 12'/3.6 m underwater. Each H2O Audio product is individually tested to ensure it is 100% waterproof
- Ultralight Protection
- Featuring an ergonomic curved design and removable breathable Touch Fastened strap, the Fit provides protection from sweat, humidity and moisture in an armband so light and comfortable, you'll barely know it's there
- Easy to Use
- Quick and simple to load, the ClearTouch pouch allows for full function of touchscreen and button features, even on the top and sides, giving you functional protection in and around water
- Adjustable Touch Fastened armband fits most arm sizes. Remove the armband from the sturdy D-rings to throw the case in your pocket or gym bag for protection that can go wherever you do
- It Floats
- Even with the device inside and armband attached the Amphibx Fit will float