The Doctors Eyes Compact System with 52mm LED Ring Light affords users the power to control several lighting aspects of close-up photography. The Compact Power and Light Controller (PLC-C) powers and operates the 52mm LED Ring Light, which is equipped with 20 ultra-bright LEDs. The Light Segment Control button changes the amount and location of LEDs used to light only the targeted area. This feature facilitates shadow-free illumination as well as reflection management. All this can be evaluated in your view finder before any picture is taken. LED lighting is also economically and environmentally conscious. LEDs last up to 50,000 hrs and consume little energy.
The PLC-C attaches to the bottom of your camera the same way as a tripod via a 1/4"-20 screw. It's lightweight and includes a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 3 hrs for better mobility when shooting. The PLC-C is capable of regulating brightness and changing light segment combinations. It also turns the system On and Off, connects to an AC adapter for quick charging and even has an indicator light that blinks until the charge is complete. No matter how much juice the battery has left, the PLC-C will always deliver the full amount of power needed to illuminate the LED Ring Light. The Compact System fits all digital cameras, video cameras and microscopes.
• Shadow-free illumination during photography
• Evaluate the picture while composing your shot
• Reflections can be seen in advance, avoided and even deliberately defined
• Color temperature in approximately daylight quality
• Defined light environment yields constant results
• Fits all digital cameras, video cameras and microscopes
• An economic choice since LEDs consume very little energy and outlast many alternatives
• Adaptable to various dental mirrors
• Optional chin support for defined distance and steady pictures
In the Box
Doctors Eyes Compact System with 52mm LED Ring Light