The MP780 ST DLP Projector from BenQ is an attractively priced projector that's as useful in the living room as it is in the conference or the classroom. At 2500 ANSI lumens backed with a crisp 3000:1 contrast ratio, the projector is up to the challenge of displaying sharp 720p/1080i/1080p images even in high ambient light installations.
With multi-voltage, multi-color system compatibility, the MP780 ST is a global player. It's also ready for the world of 3D. With DLP Link technology by Texas Instruments the MP780 ST can project 3D images with active shutter glasses (purchased separately).
The MP780 ST easily switches from 3D to 2D (standard) to handle various business presentation materials. The BenQ PointDraw projection system is unlike any existing projection systems. It offers interactive capabilities as an interactive whiteboard plus a projector system. Compatible with any computer operating system that supports a standard USB mouse, this innovative projection system requires no calibration between the projector and the projection screen.
The projector's extensive connectivity includes PC and video inputs as well as a variable audio output for external speakers. Control connectors include USB (type A), RS-232 Serial Port and a LAN port for network connection, maintenance updates and security.
- PointDraw Projection System
- The BenQ PointDraw projection system is unlike any existing projection systems. It offers interactive capabilities as an interactive whiteboard plus a projector system. Compatible with any computer operating system that supports a standard USB mouse, this innovative projection system requires no calibration between the projector and the projection screen. All you need is a USB cable, the MP780 ST, a computer and the PointDraw pen to get things up and running. That ought to save you quite a fortune on installation costs and time
- Q Draw Software
- BenQ has thrown in a super-cool teaching toolkit for free to help teachers engage their students in every subject. Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and many other presentation software packages used in classroom teaching, the Q Draw Interactive Software comes with two sets of useful tools. The standard tool set includes everyday features such as save, zoom, undo, redo, and so on, as well as a media clip function that allows teachers to record their teaching every step of the way. The advanced tool set allows teachers to draw lines and shapes, screen what their students see in class, and more
- 3D Technology to Maximize Students' Learning
- The real world works in three dimensions. With BenQ's support for 3D learning, teachers can finally break free of the limitations that come with traditional teaching methods and start building a whole new learning environment that best suits today's learners - without stretching that school budget. Now, students get to experience the same amazing 3D effects they get in 3D movies while learning about the world around them. All they have to do is put on their 3D glasses and enjoy the magic ride
- Maximizing the Impact of Learning with 3D Instruction
Demonstrate complex or abstract concepts, such as molecular bond formation, using 3D graphics
Engage students in biology projects such as dissecting a frog
Illustrate geographical changes taking place around the world with real-time 3D simulations
Take virtual trips around the world using 3D educational media content
- WXGA Widescreen Projection Excellence
- Engage your class with BenQ's WXGA (1280 x 800) short-throw picture performance. Comparing to 4:3 projections, WXGA widescreen projection boosts your total viewing area by 30% - making more effective use of the whiteboards and blackboards in class. What's more, with sharper, clearer images and less shadow distractions, you'll find your students much better focused in class
- 20W Big Speaker and Microphone
- Shouting at the top of your lungs can be quite uncomfortable - especially when you have to do it all day long. BenQ offers the perfect solution for your medium and large-sized classrooms: industry-leading 20W built-in speaker and microphone jack. Now, you can get your point across loud and clear effortlessly - without carrying a portable PA system and microphone around from class to class
- LAN Display and USB Display
- Enjoy ultra-smooth signal decay-free 2-1 digitally transmitted audiovisual projection with LAN display and USB display. All you have to do is plug n play. Thanks to BenQ, now there's a much affordable and cost-effective way to enrich classroom teaching as well as future-proof your school with simultaneous multi-projection in different classrooms
- PC-Less Presentation
- PC-less teaching is another great way to make a teacher's job easier. The MP780 ST supports PC-less teaching in two ways - USB flash drive and remote desktop. Teachers can either teach from their presentation files by saving them onto their USB flash drives or remotely by accessing their computer using a wireless mouse and keyboard via LAN connection. Since there won't be the need to station a PC in every classroom, schools also get to save a fortune on PC maintenance and repair
- Campus-Wide Installation and Monitoring Support
- BenQ helps you to keep a close eye on every projector on campus - allowing IT personnel in your school to administer facility-wide maintenance and control from the comfort of their workstation at no extra cost. The MP780 ST is designed to mesh seamlessly with your original LAN control settings - whether it's Crestron, PJ-Link or SNMP. If you are new to projector network control all together, BenQ offers a built-in projector network control system for free, so all you need is a LAN cable to set things up
- Picture Modes
- Dynamic Mode / Presentation Mode / sRGB Mode / Cinema Mode / User 1 Mode / User 2 Mode
- BrilliantColor / Blank / VIDI / Panel Key Lock / 3D Color Management / Auto Off / Crestron LAN Control / Security Password / Closed Captioning / HDTV Compatible / Digital Zoom (2X) / High Altitude Mode / Variable Audio Out / "Q?" Hot Key for FAQ / Quick Cooling / 3D Ready Quick Auto Search / Freeze
- Bulgarian / Croatian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / German / Hungarian / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese / Romanian / Russian / Simplified Chinese /Spanish / Swedish / Turkish / Thai / Traditional Chinese (24 Languages)