The Nord Stage 2 HA88 features 88 weighted hammer action keys and 3 discrete sound generating sections that produce an array of piano, organ, and synthesizer sounds for performing and recording. The piano section features state-of-the-art acoustic pianos, vintage electric pianos, and vintage keyboards sounds, with all the nuance and detail of the actual instruments. The Stage 2's organ section delivers a full polyphony tone-wheel organ for faithful simulations of the classic Farfisa, Vox and B3 organs.
Draw buttons with LED bar graphs display the editable drawbar settings. Lastly the synth section delivers powerful classic analog, FM, and wavetable synthesis, with all of the editing arpeggiator and features to match. The Nord Stage 2 HA88 also features a full control section for intuitive control over other MIDI devices, making it the ideal solution for the stage and studio.
- State-of-the art sample-based Acoustic Pianos
- Advanced Vintage Electric Pianos
- String Resonance
- Selectable Piano Release
- Dynamic Pedal Noise via optional Nord Triple Pedal
- Nord Piano Library compatible
- Powerful Classic Analogue, FM and Wavetable synthesis
- Sample Playback
- Nord Sample Library compatibility
- Nord Sample Editor software included
- Master Clock
- Latest generation Nord B3 Organ modeling
- Faithful simulations of classic Vox and Farfisa organs
- Advanced rotary speaker model with slow, fast and stop modes
- Draw buttons with LED bar graphs for easy overview of active drawbar settings.
- Comprehensive Effects section
- Single-function control knobs and instant visibility of current settings
- External section allowing the Nord Stage 2 to serve as a master keyboard
- Expanded Live Mode with 5 locations