The Samsung 22" Wide TFT-LCD Monitor delivers the level of image quality and viewing space necessary for security environments. Along with an ultra high resolution of 600 TV lines and a 1000:1 contrast ratio, this monitor incorporates Samsung's proprietary DNLe (Digital Natural Image Engine) technology to improve color, contrast, and video clarity. A fast response time of 5ms further enhances image quality by reducing the ghosting and jagged video effects caused by fast moving objects in a scene.
This monitor comes equipped with a tempered front glass that is resistant to dirt, finger smudges, and scratching. This feature is particularly important in security applications where even a small speck on the screen can cover up important details of a scene.
This monitor offers an array of input and output connectors - including composite, VGA, and HDMI - for interfacing with a range of CCTV devices. A built-in PIP function allows a PC and video signal to be displayed on the same screen. This will allow you, for example, to work on the computer and at the same time keep an eye on an important camera view displayed in the corner of the screen.
- Super High Resolution of 620 TV Lines
- Capable of resolving 620 TV lines (PAL) / 600 TV lines (NTSC), the monitor offers perfect reproduction of high resolution CCTV images without degradation.
- Enhanced Color with DNIe
- Utilizing Samsung's DNIe (Digital Natural Image Engine) technology, the monitor provides enhanced image reproduction quality with optimized color, enhanced contrast and higher resolution. It delivers rich color and crystal clear image for more comfortable reading and for reducing eye fatigue.
- Fast Response Time
- With a response time of 5ms ghosting and jagged pixel effects are greatly reduced, resulting in superb image clarity even when monitoring scenes with high speed activity.
- Tempered Glass Screen
- The monitor's tempered glass screen design protects the screen from dirt, repetitive touching or scratching.
- PIP & PBP (Picture by Picture & Picture in Picture)
- The picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture capability allows a security manager to use a PC and view a CCTV camera at the same time. It could also allow the manager to always have a video of important camera in the corner at all times.
- Multiple Connections
- Based on different surveillance needs, a combination of different video/audio ports can be used for a more integrated solution.