The ikan ID-400-D-W 4-Bulb LED Light is a lightweight, cost-effective video light featuring low-heat, tungsten-balanced LED lamps.
The 4 flood lamps are controllable individually or all together by the included RF remote control from distances up to 500 feet. Weighing in at only 3.6 lb, the ID-400 is an ideal candidate for the road. And thanks to the multi-voltage power supply, that road can be anywhere in the world that has electricity. No power? No problem. Optional battery packs are available as well as battery plates to power your ID-400 from existing Canon, Sony or Panasonic DV batteries. The ID-400 comes with a 5/8" mount to fit on any standard "baby" stud stand. Four "Wide" 60° daylight balanced LED lamps are included with the light.
- Portable Power
In addition to standard AC power, the ID-400 can also be powered by optional Professional Battery Packs, using the Professional Battery Plates.
If you work special events, if you're shooting in a remote location or your crew is small, the ID-400 wireless, field light will give you big budget results at a price you can afford.
- Remote Control
- Every ID-400 comes standard with a programmable RF remote control with three channels and a range of well over 500 feet. This gives you the control to cue your lights without assistance.
- Comprehensive Kit
- The ID-400 comes complete with remote, lighting unit and light stand adapter and one set of tungsten flood bulbs. The bulbs are interchangeable and can be changed easily in the field. Other bulbs including daylight spot and tungsten spot and flood are sold separately.
- Other Features
- AC or DC power options available
- Rugged, solid construction
- Compact and lightweight
- Optional Gold or V Mount battery plates