David Busch's Mastering Digital SLR Photography, 3rd Edition is targeted to those who are already familiar with their DSLR and want to take their knowledge and shooting skills to higher levels.
Topics that are more specific to the digital world are covered. From hardware selection to professional-level tips and techniques for sports and action shots, this is the comprehensive guide that any photographer needs for refining their digital SLR skills.
- The advantages and quirks of full frame cameras
- Secrets of the bewildering worlds of auto focus, lenses, and flash photography
- Tips for using storyboards, establishing shots, and other techniques when shooting HDTV movies
- How to use features like Live View, image stabilization, and sensor cleaning, all completely unknown when the last edition was published
- Wireless links to Flickr, Facebook, and other web sites are available using WiFi accessories like the Eye-Fi card to link your dSLR directly to the outside world
- Why owners of dSLR cameras must consider the rise of EVIL (Electronic Viewfinder - Interchangeable Lens) cameras like the Olympus, Panasonic, and upcoming Nikon mirrorless models
- Uses for GPS tagging you might not have thought of
- How iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch apps help owners of dSLR cameras on-the-go