The WXGA-resolution Vivitek D795WT Short-Throw DLP Projector is a powerful, versatile projector that's outfitted with a short-throw lens. A short-throw lens, simply put, can project a larger picture at a shorter distance from the screen than a conventional lens can. They're ideal for smaller conference rooms, classrooms and living rooms.
Short-throw lenses are also preferred for rear projection setups where space behind the screen is at a premium. For example, the D795WT can project an image that measures five feet diagonally (16:9) from as little as two feet away.
But the D795WT can do a lot more than make big pictures in tight spaces. For one thing, it can make them all over the world. It's got an international auto switching 100 - 240 volt 50/60 Hz power supply that draws less than one watt in standby mode. And it can project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM standards.
The D795WT makes beautiful, vivid pictures thanks to its Texas Instruments DLP imaging panel (the part that forms the picture) with BrilliantColor and Vivitek's VividWheel III. With 3000 ANSI lumens at a 2500:1 contrast ratio those images will be vivid, detailed and true-to-life even if you can't achieve theater-level darkness in your projection venue.
- Lightweight unit, easy to pack away and transport
- Compatible with all major video standards including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- A high brightness rating allows for presentations in daylight or in lit rooms
- Supports resolutions up to UXGA at 16.7 million colors to deliver crisp, clear images
- Flexible setup allows for front, rear projections
- Line-of-vision projections remain square, with advanced keystone correction for angled projections
- Input source automatically detected