This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Bigblue FF4X5 750 Lumen AFO Aluminum Dive Light (Black) is a high-output underwater LED light with an Automatic Flash Off function. The light has been tested to a depth of 328' (100 m) and features a burn time of 2 hours on high and 5 hours on low. With a stunning 750 Lumen maximum light output, you'll have no problem seeing underwater. This light features a very even pattern with no hotspots or periphery rings to ruin photos or video. The Automatic Flash Off / AFO function gives you better control over lighting by turning off the light momentarily while your strobe is flashing opposite the light. The anti-corrosive anodized aluminum alloy casing ensures that this light is durable and able to survive the elements while still looking sharp. A lantern grip is included.
- Included Automatic Flash Off / AFO function: Gives you better control over lighting by turning off light for 1 second when your strobe flashes opposite the light, allowing strobe to illuminate your subject, when triggered
- Tested to depth of 328' (100 m)
- Burn time of 2 hours on high and 5 hours on low
- Long-lasting LED guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for periodic bulb replacement
- Even light pattern with no hotspots or periphery rings to ruin photos or video
- Anti-corrosive anodized aluminum alloy casing ensures that this light is durable and able to survive the elements
- Thermal protection system prevents torch from overheating by cutting off the power, in case of prolonged use on land, or when the torch has been exposed to temperatures above 70° C.
- Safety lock on the switch keeps the torch from being accidentally switched on during transportation
- Lantern grip included