This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Bigblue TL3 P 900 Lumens LED Light is an LED technical light designed for underwater use. It has 3 LED bulbs and a maximum light output of 900 Lumens. It features a 3-level output magnetic switch on the light head that allows you to adjust the brightness and prolong the burn time according to your needs. The maximum burn time is 13 hr with the standard battery, and 26 hr with the extra-large, high-capacity battery. The light can be safely used at a depth of 328' (100 m). You can choose to use the standard Goodman Glove or the optional aluminum Goodman Handle for mounting the light head. The light is powered by a rechargeable Ni-MH battery canister; the standard-size canister is included, while the XL high capacity one is an option sold separately.
- Tested and rated to a depth of 328' (100 m)
- 900 Lumen max light output
- Standard battery provides burn time of 2.8 to 13 hr, depending on power level, while high capacity battery doubles burn time, giving you 5.6 to 26 hr
- 3-level output magnetic switch on the light head that allows you to adjust the brightness and prolong the burn time according to your needs
- Anti-corrosive anodized aluminum alloy casing ensures that this light is durable and able to survive the elements
- Standard Goodman Glove for mounting light head included