The Bigblue VL1300 LED Video Light is a diving light best suited for video. Boasting a stunning light output of 1300 Lumens from a single 30W LED chip, the VL1300 offers 25%, 50% and 100% output levels to allow you to enjoy burn time lasting from 1.4 hr to 6.5 hr. You can safely use the light to a depth of 328' (100 m). Constructed from T6061 grade anodized aluminum, the video light contains a replaceable, Ni-MH battery pack, which can be easily recharged by opening the front lens. A Goodman Glove for mounting, a 1" ball joint for attachment to an arm system, and snap-on red and yellow color filters are included.
- Light output of 1300 Lumens from a single 30W LED chip
- Long-lasting LED has estimated life of 50,000 hr
- Choose from 25%, 50% and 100% output levels for burn time lasting from 1.4 hr to 6.5 hr; Magnetic Switch provides ease when switching between three power output levels
- Thermal protection system prevents light from overheating by automatically cutting off power during prolonged use on land or exposure to temperatures above 158° F (70° C)
- Snap-on color filters: Yellow filter allows soft, warm color tone, while red filter lets you focus better or photograph / record sea life without scaring them away with bright white light
- Comes with smart charger, featuring a Hi-Lo switch, allowing you to standard-charge the battery or quick-charge in just an hour
- Goodman Glove for mounting is included - just strap it on and you can mount the light right onto the back of your hand, so you can handle a reel or other equipment at the same time!
- A 1" ball joint is included, enabling you to attach light to a maneuverable arm system