The AverMedia AVerVision SPB350+ Document Camera combines a high-quality 5 Mp camera with a 12x optical zoom lens and full-HD 1080p output to create a powerful presentation device that features flexible capture, output, and software options.
The lens features 20x AVerOptical zoom, which combines the 12x optical zoom with 1.66x AVerZoom, ultimately providing 20x zoom while maintaining the ability to pan. Combine that with the 8x digital zoom of the SPB350+, and you've got a total of 160x zoom for the finest of focus on the smallest of details of documents, objects, and scientific specimens.
The light source for the document camera is an embedded LED lamp. The SPB350+ also features a built-in 4 x 5" LED light box that illuminates negative film, slides, and other transparent documents.
The SPB350+ features DVI-I, S-Video, composite video, and RGB (VGA) outputs. It also has two VGA inputs for pass-through from a computer-video source to the display system. A USB 2.0 port enables saving images and video to a local computer. Internal storage (32 MB) allows you to save up to 240 images, and for additional storage an SD card slot supports cards with up to 2 GB capacity.
Live video is displayed at 30 fps. Images can be captured one by one or continuously, and video recording is also supported.
The included AVer+ software is compatible with both PC and Mac. AVer+ software provides the ability to annotate, capture images, record video with audio, build full lesson plans and content, and control the functions of the visualizer.
- Auto and manual image exposure, white balance, and focus
- Included remote control is addressable 360° and features integrated laser pointer
- Camera head swivels 90° left and right, and it folds up 90° to shoot objects farther than 20" away
- Picture-in-picture & split-screen (left/right, up/down) functions
- AVerBox and AVerVisor features enable overlays with adjustable opacity to be placed on the presentation screen, for highlighting elements and covering up parts of the screen
- Full image rotation is possible in 90° steps
- Accepts microscope adapter (sold separately)
- RS-232 input allows the unit to be controlled by a connected computer