The Revolabs HD Venue 2-Channel Rack-Mount System comes without microphones. This allows you to mix and match which wearable, tabletop, omni and directional HD Wireless Microphones you need. The HD Venue 2-Channel System is ideal for audio conferencing, video conferencing, education, houses of worship, installed audio, professional audio and rental/staging applications. It features dual female 1/4" balanced output connectors and dual male XLR balanced output connectors, as well as dual female XLR and 1/4" balanced combo input connectors. There's also a USB port on both the base station and charger base, which is for firmware updates only.
The HD Venue System is equipped with antennas, channel LED indicators, pairing push buttons and a rack-mount bracket. It has a wireless transmission range of up to 300 feet (91 m) and features full frequency response. It's also impervious to GSM noise from cell phones and other devices. The base station is housed in a full metal enclosure that is rack-mountable. The charger base features dual proprietary 4-pin microphone charge jacks that work with HD Wireless Mics. The system supports both North American and international radio frequencies. Plus, it even comes with a universal 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz power supply for worldwide use.
- Ideal for audio conferencing, video conferencing, broadcasting, education, houses of worship, installed audio, professional audio and rental/staging applications
- Rack-mountable with full metal enclosure
- Choice of XLR or 1/4" analog inputs and outputs
- Ability to mix both inputs and outputs into 1 line or mic level
- Impervious to GSM noise from cell phones and other devices
- Features full frequency response
- Mix and match HD wireless microphones (sold separately)