The Pelican HeadsUp Lite LED Flashlight has 3 LED lamps and is slightly tilted down to illuminate the foreground. Simple pushbutton operation makes it easy to switch from 3 LEDs to 1 LED to save battery life. Light output is 30 lumens in high mode and 14 lumens in low mode. This flashlight comes with both a cloth strap for comfortable head wearing and a rubber strap for securing it tightly to a hat or helmet. Power is supplied by 3 AAA batteries (included) which last up to 19 hours in high mode and up to 47 hours in low mode. This flashlight will come in handy for hands-free map reading in the dark or for doing small chores around the campsite.
- Suitable for close-up and distance operation
- Includes cloth strap for comfortable head wearing
- Includes rubber strap for securing tightly to a hat or helmet
- Easy pushbutton switching from full mode (3 LEDs) to power saving mode (1 LED)
- Peel back rubber for easy battery access