The R-09HR from Edirol/Roland is a palm-sized, 2-track audio recorder ideal for musicians, journalists, and field recordists. It offers PCM or MP3 recording, 16 or 24-bit resolution at up to 96kHz, and selectable recording modes. The R-09HR is equipped with a high-quality stereo condenser microphone and an Isolated Adaptive Recording Circuit (IARC) to provide exceptional audio quality.
The unit records to readily-available SD or SDHC cards with capacities of up to 32GB for recording hours of audio. Mic and line audio inputs are provided so you can record using your favorite mic or audio source. A large 1.5" OLED screen displays vital information, and a high-speed USB 2.0 port provides communication with your Mac or PC. Cakewalk "Pyro Audio Creator LE" editing software is included so you can manipulate your recordings on a computer.
Other useful features of the R-09HR include a built-in preview speaker and mini headphone jack for listening to audio, a wireless remote control, and built-in effects. The recorder can operate using the included AC adapter or a pair of AA batteries. A compact case is included to protect the recorder.
- Ultra-portable design
- Records 16-bit or 24-bit uncompressed PCM audio at up to 96kHz
- Records MP3 audio at 44.1 or 48kHz, at rates up to 320kbps or VBR
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone
- Uses readily-available SD or SDHC flash cards with capacities up to 32GB
- IARC (Isolated Adaptive Recording Circuit) with separate power supply between limiter and A/D converter eliminates DC interference for improved overall recording
- Mini mic and line input jacks
- Large 1.5" OLED screen
- Built-in reverb effects processor and speed adjustment effects 1
- High-speed USB 2.0 port for connection to a Mac or PC
- Operates via the included AC adapter or a pair of AA batteries
- Wireless remote and protective case included
- Cakewalk Pyro Audio Creator LE software included 2