This 10 Watt Bidirectional Sound Projector from Bosch is a 10W bidirectional sound projector designed for applications requiring high-quality speech and music reproduction in indoor and outdoor situations. The two loudspeakers facing in opposite directions are ideal for use in tunnels, long corridors and shopping arcades. This sound projector is suitable for use in voice alarm systems.
State-of-the-art design is matched to modern as well as traditional environments. The optimal acoustic shape and top-of-the-line components allow them to produce a remarkable range of low and high tones equally well. This means great-sounding music and perfectly intelligible speech, projected clearly at high volumes and over long distances. The elegant visual design blends easily into a wide range of interior designs. This sound projector is built to handle heavy, continuous use.
This sound projector is especially designed for fast, easy installation. Loop-through cabling ability ensures fast installation. Once attached, they can be aimed with precision to localize sound exactly where it's needed.
- The use of high‑quality drivers in combination with advanced filtering has resulted in a very natural sound reproduction.
- Voice alarm loudspeakers are specifically designed for use in buildings where performance of systems for verbal communication announcements is governed by regulations. The LP1‑BC10E‑1 is designed for use in voice alarm systems. The sound projector is pre‑wired for use with an optional line/loudspeaker supervision board externally mounted. The loudspeaker has built‑in protection to secure that, in the event of a fire; damage to the loudspeaker does not result in failure of the circuit to which it is connected. In this way, system integrity is maintained.
- All Bosch loudspeakers are designed to withstand operating at their rated power for 100 continuous hours in accordance with IEC 268‑5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standards. Bosch has also developed the Simulated Acoustical Feedback Exposure (SAFE) test to demonstrate that they can withstand two times their rated power for short durations. This ensures improved reliability under extreme conditions, leading to higher customer satisfaction, longer operating life, and lessons the chance of failure or performance deterioration.
- In common with all Bosch products, care is taken to meet high safety standards. This sound projector complies with the relevant safety and installation regulations of EN 60065, BS 5839‑8 and EN 60849. All ABS parts are self-extinguishing (according to UL 94 V 0).
- Superb speech and music reproduction
- Integrated connection cable
- Ceiling or wall mounting
- Water and dust protected to IP 65
- BS 5839‑8 and EN 60849 compliant