This 12 Watt Bidirectional Sound Projector from Bosch is a 12W bidirectional sound projector for applications requiring high-quality speech and music reproduction in indoor and outdoor situations. The two loudspeakers facing in opposite directions are ideal for use in subway tunnels, long corridors and shopping arcades. This sound projector is suitable for use in voice alarm systems.
This loudspeaker has built-in protection ensuring that in the event of a fire, damage to the loudspeaker doesn't result in failure of the circuit to which it's connected. System integrity is maintained--loudspeakers in other areas can still be used to inform people of the situation. The loudspeaker has a ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse and heat-resistant, high-temperature wiring.
The optimal acoustic shape and top-of-the-line components allow this speaker to produce a remarkable range of low and high tones equally well. This means well-reproduced music and speech, projected clearly at high volumes and over long distances. This sound projector is built to handle heavy, continuous use.
- The use of high‑quality drivers in combination with advanced filtering has resulted in a very natural sound reproduction.
- The loudspeaker has built-in protection to secure that, in the event of a fire; damage to the loudspeaker does not result in failure of the circuit to which it is connected. In this way, system integrity is maintained; ensuring loudspeakers in other areas can still be used to inform people of the situation. The loudspeaker has a ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse and heat resistant, high temperature wiring.
- The sound projector is constructed from extruded aluminum and finished in off- white. The front-grills and bracket are made from aluminum to increase corrosion resistance.
- All Bosch loudspeakers are designed to withstand operating at their rated power for 100 continuous hours in accordance with IEC 268‑5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standards. Bosch has also developed the Simulated Acoustical Feedback Exposure (SAFE) test to demonstrate that they can withstand two times their rated power for short durations. This ensures improved reliability under extreme conditions, leading to higher customer satisfaction, longer operating life, and lessons the chance of failure or performance deterioration.
- In common with all Bosch products, care is taken to meet high safety standards. This sound projector complies with the relevant safety and installation regulations of EN 60065, BS 5839-8 and EN 60849.
- A one-meter long fire-resistant six‑core connection cable is standard fitted to the loudspeaker. Each core is a different color, and is connected to one of the primary taps on the transformer.
- Excellent speech and music reproduction
- Ceiling and/or wall mounting
- Water and dust protected to IP 55
- BS 5839-8 and EN 60849 compliant