The 80Ω Beyerdynamic DT 291 PV MK II LTD Headset with Condenser Microphone & Limiter for Phantom Power is a lightweight, closed headset that is well-suited for broadcasting applications.
The headphones feature an efficient neodymium magnet system, accurate speech reproduction, and a balanced sound. Another special feature is the wide transmission range of 10 to 30,000 Hz. The headset comes with an 80Ω system. The soft circumaural earcups and the fully adjustable, padded headband are comfortable to wear.
The omnidirectional condenser microphone can be optimally positioned with the flexible gooseneck. The microphone holder is rotatable so that the microphone can be worn on the left or right side. The cables to the ear cups and the microphone run safely in the headband. The connecting cable (sold separately) is single-sided, plug-in type with a golden combination 1/4"/3.5mm mini-jack plug. All parts such as ear pads, headband, and gooseneck microphone are easy to replace.
Note! This headset is supplied without connecting cable. The appropriate connecting cable is sold separately.
- Closed headphones
- Lightweight, low-profile design
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- Powerful neodymium magnet system for accurate speech reproduction
- Balanced sound impression
- Soft, circumaural ear pads and advanced ear cushion system
- Single-sided, plug-in type, detachable connecting cable (sold separately)
- Flexible, pivotable gooseneck microphone for optimal positioning with elasticized microphone suspension
- Improvement of immunity against RFI caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra, etc.
- Optimized frequency response according to IRT (Institute for Radiotechnology in Munich) regulations
- Limited 2-year guarantee