If you've ever experienced the frustration of fumbling for the right angle with the camera on timer while your friends wait for you to get into the picture, then the Manfrotto MP3-D02 Large Pocket Support is for you. Intended for larger cameras and SLRs, this ingenious metal mount has 3 rubberized, flipper-like "legs" which fold out for use and can be angled to frame your shot. It's handy for long exposures with or without a cable release or on wet surfaces that might harm your camera; and since it looks like a space creature, it's a great conversation-starter.
- Folding Tabletop Tripod For Larger Cameras and SLRs
- When you need extra support for your large camera, this version of Manfrotto's Pocket Support is specifically designed to help you quickly steady and support your camera in most situations. The three legs work independently so you can adjust them for all sorts of terrain or positions.
- All-Metal Support & Strong Springs
- Full-metal construction means you can trust even your expensive DSLR with the Manfrotto Pocket Support, knowing it won't buckle or give out just because your camera and lens carry extra weight that other tabletop tripods can't handle.
- Slip Resistant Rubber Feet
- For grip on uneven terrain and steady support when vibrations could ruin the shot, the three rubberized feet of the support ensure your camera won't shake or slip when firmly attached to the Pocket Support.
- Storage Pouch & Adjustment Tool Included
- When you need to pack or store your Pocket Support, it easily folds up and slips into the provided pouch so you can bring it along with you anywhere. And so you don't need to carry around a bunch of tools to make adjustments, the screwdriver is attached to it by a cord - so it's never out of reach, and all you need to adjust the support and balance for any camera and lens combination.