The black Paul Rodriquez Skate Pack from Incase Design Corp is the ultimate bag for the skateboarder who takes his work seriously. This bag, constructed of durable weather-resistant nylon, has many features that make it a winner in its category.
The exterior is abrasion-resistant and allows you to attach your board with adjustable touch fasteners. For portability, aside from the padded shoulder strap, there's a haul handle that permits you to use the pack as a rolling cart when the board is secured to the bottom of the pack. The back panel is comfortable with its breathable mesh design that enhances air flow. Inside, you'll find two compartments with excellent padding. There's even a dedicated faux-fur lined pocket for your iPhone or iPod.
The bag provides reinforced protection to hold a 15" MacBook Pro computer as well as various other accessories that can neatly be tucked away in the several interior slip, mesh zippered pockets. As a final touch, you'll have dual side water bottle pockets with drainage.
- Meets the needs of skate boarders who need an all-in-one travel bag
- Exterior skateboard attachment that can be used with the included haul handle
- Dedicated iPhone/iPod pocket with faux-fur lining
- Reinforced notebook compartment
- Adjustable sternum strap and an extensive array of interior slip, mesh and zippered pockets
- Rugged durable and weather-resistant