The Vitek VT-SMKC1/H Side View Color Smoke Detector Camera with 1/3" DSP Color Panasonic CCD image sensor and a standard wide-angle lens of 3.6mm is ideal for discreet surveillance. Enclosed within a smoke detector body, the camera offers images at a resolution of 550TVL. A simple plug-and-play feature allows the camera to be operational as soon as it is installed. Designed with an adjustable gimbal, it allows for vertical adjustment to obtain an optimum viewing angle. A minimum illumination of 0.5 lux makes the color camera a good low light performer.
Featuring automatic gain control, the Smoke Detector Camera can adjust the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level. The Gamma Correction function enables the camera to adjust the variations in light input to produce a corresponding output in light intensity.
- 1/3" DSP Color Panasonic CCD image sensor
- Ideal for discreet surveillance
- Housed in a smoke detector body
- Resolution of 550TVL
- Simple plug-and-play feature enables the camera to be operated easily
- Camera mounted on an adjustable gimbal helps in achieving the perfect viewing angle
- Includes a standard wide angle lens of 3.6mm
- Compatible with 2.9mm to 25mm lenses
- Minimum illumination of 0.5 lux for nighttime surveillance
- Automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Gamma correction function enables you to adjust the variations in light input to produce a corresponding output in light intensity