The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with Audio from Moshi is a super simple device that allows you to send digital multimedia content from your Mac computer to any HDMI display. It supports full HD at 1080p as well as multi-channel digital audio for certain Apple devices.* All you need to do is connect the adapter to your Mac computer's MiniDisplay Port and then connect it to an HDMI display. Thereafter, you will happily be able to display videos or photos from your Mac computer on your HDMI display. The adapter fits a wide-array of Mac computers.
Note! *See the specs tab for a full list of Mac computers that support HDMI and audio pass-through via Mini DisplayPort
- The adapter allows you to view multimedia content, such as videos and photos, from your computer on your HDMI display and it supports multi-channel digital audio for certain Apple devices* 1
- HDMI v1.3 compliant supporting full HD display at 1080P
- Tested and certified by Apple engineers to support full HD output with audio on current generation Mac computers
- The adapter fits the Mini DisplayPort of the following Apple products: MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini or Mac Pro. More specifically, it works with these models: MacBook 13" White, MacBook Pro 13/15/17" (mid-2010 release), iMac 21.5/27" (early-2010 release), and the MacBook Air 11/13" (late 2010 release)
- Aluminum casing minimizes electromagnetic interference
- Designed to eliminate clutter and to allow for multiple devices to be connected to adjacent ports at the same time